DAD it's time to talk
Why to Dad?
How can I be a part?
Tell us more at #LettersToDad!:) It only takes 3 minutes to fill it up!
Indicates required field
1) What is your age?
2) How much time do you spend talking with your Dad in a week?
Less than 5 min
About 5-15 min
about 15-30 min
about 30 min-1 hour
more than 1 hour
3) What do you talk with your Dad about? (You may tick more than 1 box)
tuition/extra activities outside school
4) What is a trait/traits you want to emulate or appreciate about your Dad? (You may tick more than one) My Dad is:
5) What is a trait/traits that you DO NOT want to emulate//learn from your Dad? (You may tick more than 1 box)
6) How often does your Dad say "I love you" to you? (choose only one)
At least once a week
At least once a month
6a) If writing a letter to your Dad will lead to more open communication between you and him, would you do it? (choose one)
6b) If your answer to 6a is NO, care to share why not?
7a) Did you write a letter to your Dad after the #LettersToDad assembly talk? (Choose one)
7b) If your answer to 7a is YES, did your Dad write to you or communicate with you after he received the letter?
Still waiting for his response
7c) If your answer to 7a is NO, why didn't you write? (You may tick more than 1)
Too lazy/Can't be bothered
Forgot about it
Haven't got down to doing it yet
Plan to do it soon
Easier to talk face to face
Don't like writing
I don't think writing will make any difference to our relationship
I do not have a good relationship with him
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO A COUNSELLOR about your relationship with your dad/parents, please feel free to leave your NAME and CONTACT details, and we can get in touch with you shortly.:) Your particulars are kept confidential. Comment/s if any:
Eg. First Name: Sam Eg. Last Name: Goh
An initiative by Youth TransformNations
Transforming Youth, Transforming Nations
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.